Posted 21 days ago
Role: Teacher of Religious Education (Humanities) - Chester
Salary: £28,000 - £38,810
Simply Education work closely with a Secondary School in Chester who are looking for a Teacher of Religious Education (Humanities), for an immediate start. We are looking for either an experienced teacher, or an ECT Teacher who obtains good behaviour management and classroom management skills. The role will start as soon as possible on an on-going basis. They are looking for a teacher to take over the class and demonstrate outstanding teaching. Working in a friendly, lively and vibrant school.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent or relevant experience teaching in schools.
- You will have previous experience teaching Religious Education to Secondary School pupils.
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum.
- Passion for teaching young students.
- Possess a creative approach to teaching.
- Following lesson plans.
- Strong behaviour management.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant.
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- No need for completion of time sheets.
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings.
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce.
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
The School aims to be a happy, hardworking and caring school for all of its students and staff, which enables students to bring their aspirations to life.
Underpinning this ethos are our 5C’s: a commitment to high standards, through a caring; creative; collaborative and a cheerful environment; which enable us to be the best we can be.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you are interested in the role, please do click ‘apply now’ by sending your CV. For an informal chat and to discuss the role further Greg Cooke, Secondary Recruitment Consultant at Simply Education, Nantwich Branch.
- 01270 382101
- email@example.comREF: GCC-002-REHU