Teacher of Religious Studies
Posted 19 days ago
Simply Education is excited to be supporting a large secondary school, based on the outskirts of Milton Keynes, with the recruit of a Religious Studies teaching specialist.
The role is full time, with full planning & marking responsibilities, with a September start date & the opportunity to join the school on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will be experienced & confident with teaching RS to key stages 3 & 4. You will be joining a small, yet supportive department - who go above & beyond to ensure they drive results.
To discuss current opportunities get in contact today!
Successful candidates will need to;
- Possess Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
-Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs, if not permanent work
- Competitive rates of pay (if agency work opted for)
- No need for completion of time sheets (if agency work opted for)
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings (if agency work opted for)
- 75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability calendar via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required (if agency work opted for)
REF: BAL-HUM-MIKEApply Now