Posted 22 days ago
Simply Education are looking to recruit an outstanding teacher of science for a school in Braintree. They are seeking either an early careers or fully qualified science teacher to start on a permanent basis from September. If you are a passionate and enthusiastic science teacher either looking for your first role in a great school, or just looking for a new opportunity, get in touch!
This secondary school are seeking a teacher available to start in immediately and that;
* Has excellent knowledge of science across KS3 and KS4
* Has recent teaching experience
* Has strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Sean on 01245 570 079
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Essex office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.