Teacher of Social Sciences
Simply Education are looking for qualified and experienced teachers who are able to teach subjects under the social sciences bracket - eg psychology, sociology, citizenship etc.
Simply Education work with many secondary schools across Kent. One of which, is based in the heart of Canterbury and is looking for a teacher who is able to teach 1 or a range of subjects based under the social sciences umbrella.
You will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) from a PGCE, GTP, Bachelor of Education, Certificate of Education or through the Schools Direct Programme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have two years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Simply Education are looking to recruit a teacher for this Secondary School that;
* Has excellent knowledge of teaching Social Sciences subjects
* Has recent teaching experience
* Has strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Terry Sterling in our Canterbury office on 01227 903696.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.