Posted 16 days ago
Simply Education Open Day – 4th June 2021
We at Simply Education are looking to recruit a number of teachers and support staff. We cover schools all over Essex and help them with:
- Permanent Recruitment
- Maternity/Long Term Cover
- Day2Day Supply
- Covid Catch Up
- Virtual Learning (where applicable)
We will be hosting an open day on the 4th June, during half term, to help teachers in the county get registered for any upcoming positions and work that may come in now resignation day has passed.
Our schools are looking for reliable, trustworthy, motivated and reliable individuals who:
* Have excellent knowledge of KS1 & KS2 curriculum
* Have recent teaching experience
* Strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
*Your own dedicated Primary school consultant.
* Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide CPD training.
* A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
*24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
* Minimal administration (no timesheets).
*Email and SMS verification of bookings.
*Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
* School directions.
* £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
If you would like to come down please call the office on 01245 570 079 or email email@example.com so we can let you know what will happen on the day/what you will need to bring.
If you are not free on the 4th please still call as we would love to see you on a day that suites you!
If you're interested, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Megan Prendergast on 01245 570079. You can also email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Appointments are subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check. Please take a look at our website www.simplyeducation.co.uk for testimonials, CPD Training and working with ‘Simply’ information.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Essex office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: MCP-13145-ESSX