Posted 1 month ago
Simply Education is working in partnership with an PRU / SEMH Secondary school, who are looking for a Teacher with Secondary experience to join the team.
SEN Teacher - Northamptonshire - Secondary - Alternative Provision ( PRU / SEMH)
Paid to scale
We are working with a small Secondary School who are seeking a Teacher full time to support their students with a PRU / SEMH School. The position is for a qualified Teacher who is looking for a long term or permanent member of staff to teaching within the provision.
As the teacher of the class you will be delivering schemes of work and lesson plans in line with the curriculum objectives set and tailored to the pupils. The priority ensuring that relationships and rapport is build so an element of trust and good work ethic can encourage the children to engage in the alternative curriculum.
The right candidate will be:
- Supporting young pupil's mental health
- Good behaviour management
- Functional skills knowledge for Maths, English, Science
- Generic subject knowledge to deliver all areas of the curriculum with an enhanced tailored planning scheme
- Teaching to pupil's abilities
- Providing clear boundaries with a firm but fair attitude
- Setting a good working pace, learning environment and motivation to ensure engagement for young pupils
- Monitoring, recording and assessing accordingly to pupils' plans
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer, to include;
- Your very own dedicated SEN consultant
- A variety of daily, short- and long-term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
- Simply Education need to obtain 2 years of satisfactory employment references plus an Enhanced DBS check.
If you are interested in this role of Secondary Teacher, please call Jessica Besnard - SEND Consultant in the Simply Education Northamptonshire office.REF: JAB-PRUT-NN16