Teachers needed for Kettering Schools
Posted 15 days ago
Here at Simply Education we are currently recruiting for Teaching Assistants or Learning Support Mentors who are able to work across Secondary Schools in Kettering and Corby for supply bookings, short-term work or long-term roles. We have built great relationships with so many schools in the area and the demand for supply is growing.
We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work. We pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles. Manni will be your dedicated consultant who will work with you and tailor our service to best suit your needs, whether that is seeking out daily work for you or finding your dream position!
If this all sounds good so far, then read on to see what we need from you, what benefits there are to joining Simply Education and what the next steps are!
What do you need?
- Either Qualified Teaching Assistant level 1, 2 or 3; or have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- 10 year checkable work/education history
- Our compliance department consistently maintains the highest standards of vetting to ensure we continually maintain our REC Audited Education Status. All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
- Proof of ‘Right to Work in the UK’
What we are looking for:
- Real passion for education and learning.
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Adaptable and reliable.
- Flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching.
- Have experience of the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in joining us, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV over. You can also email a copy of your CV (as a word document) to email@example.com
Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online or face-to-face) and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form.
If this position isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Leicester office on 01604 372 495 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
REF: MXR-LEICS-TAAAApply Now