Teachers needed for Supply Work - Margate
Posted 20 days ago
Simply Education are on the hunt for Primary Teachers who are interested in a new position and job? If this is the case then give us a call today and find out how we at Simply Education can help you
We cover jobs around the Margate area working with all Primary schools to help with their cover requirements, this being; Maternity/Paternity cover, Long term & short-term cover, Day to day needs and many more jobs including permanent positions.
If you are looking for a new position, a new job or flexibility within your day-to-day schedule then get in contact and find out if this is for you!
Does this sound like the job for you? If so, find out more today! Please read below to find out what you require for this position:
- Possess Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
-Have excellent communication skills.
Working with and through Simply Education you also get amazing benefits which include:
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Sarah Fletcher on 01227 903696.
REF: SFL-TSYL-KENTApply Now