With the volume of business increasing in the Stamford area, we are eager to recruit primary trained teachers who are confident and experienced in teaching in EYFS/KS1 and KS2.
If you pride yourself in being able to deliver creative, fun and engaging lessons we really want to hear from you! The successful candidates must be hard working, with the ability to adapt quickly to new environments and committed to making a difference in the classroom. You must also have sound knowledge of the current National Curriculum. NQTs are welcome to apply.
Simply Education can offer day to day supply, long term contracts, short term contracts and permanent work in the main stream and independent sector.
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education
- Have the ability to prepare, plan deliver and mark
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach EYFS/KS1 &/or KS2.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. All candidates are required to complete a Safeguarding course, or provide a certificate dated within the last three years. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
If you arere interested in supply teaching opportunities, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.