Teachers, Teaching Assistants and Cover Supervisors
Posted 20 days ago
Simply Education are on the hunt for teachers within the Kent Area who are looking for either supply work this being long or short term, or even a brand new permanent position - So do you have experience within education and want to try something different or shorten your hours, plan less, get in contact today!
If you are looking for a role that gives you flexibility but also structure and support this would be the perfect role for you.
The Schools we work with ideal candidate would need to have recent teaching experience, Strong classroom management skills, can promote cultural development, and Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Sarah Fletcher on 01227 903696.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
REF: SFL-OVRL-KENTApply Now