Teaching Assistant - Crewe
Simply Education are working in partnership with a SEND School that Specialize in educating pupils with social and emotional needs. The School is based in Crewe
The SEND School are looking to recruit a Learning Support Assistant to start with them as soon as possible on a temporary long term contract. The School provides support for pupils with complex emotional needs, Autism and moderate learning difficulties.
If you would be interested in this position, then all that we ask is that you have the following skills and experience.
-Looking to support pupils with additional learning needs.
- Clear communication both written and verbal.
-Be willing to learn.
-Have a creative approach in dealing with behavior.
-Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team If this sounds like the role for you, then.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated SEND Branch Manager who really understands the Schools that you would be working.
- Employment Benefits such as Holiday Pay, Sick Pay, Maternity/Paternity Pay, Retail Discounts, Health and Wellbeing support and guidance.
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers, Supporting you every step of the way!
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to make a real difference therefore please do not delay and APPLY TODAY!!!
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.