TEACHING ASSISTANT - LEARNING MENTOR
Posted 16 days ago
Here at Simply Education we are currently recruiting for Teaching Assistants or Learning Support Mentors who are able to work across EYFS, KS1 and/or KS2 for supply bookings, short-term work or long-term roles based in and around Northamptonshire. We have built great relationships with so many schools in the area and the demand for supply is growing – so we need you!
These assignments often lead to long-term and permanent opportunities but also offer flexibility for those only looking for part-time hours.
As the successful Teaching Assistant you will need to;
- Have a recognised Teaching Assistant Qualification
- Have experience working in a school.
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
REF: SJD-LEM-NORTApply Now