Posted 9 days ago
Simply Education are working with a popular school on the outskirts of Lincoln who are currently looking to recruit a Teaching Assistant to join them after the summer holidays.
This post will be full time, 5 days a week and will run for at least the duration of term 1. With a temp to perm option a possibility.
The Teaching Assistant will work closely in supporting the classroom teacher and support the whole class in a range of subjects throughout the day - with very little 1-2-1 work required.
What do you need to have?
- Level 2 or Level 3 NVQ or experience of work within a similar setting
- Be engaging, fun and flexible where needed
- Able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a patient and creative approach
- Bring new ideas, be adaptable and build excellent working relationships
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated Secondary Consultant
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to online lesson resourcing
- FREE CPD courses – completed by ex-Senior education professionals
- In school support from senior leadership professionals
- Recommend a friend incentive
- Regular appraisal for long term roles
All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form and an enhanced DBS check.
To apply for this position please send an updated CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!REF: WHS-TASLN2-LN20