Posted 15 days ago
Calling all outstanding Teaching Assistants!
Role: Teaching Assistant
Full Time/Long Term/Temporary to Permanent Role
Do you have experience working with children inside or outside of schools? Are you a nurturing individual who can provide vulnerable children with the support and guidance they need? Are you interested in Special needs but haven’t had the opportunity to work within the sector? If you are looking for an opportunity to make a huge difference in children’s lives, look no further! We want to hear from you!
Simply Education continues to work in partnership with multiple SEND Provisions across the Cheshire area. We are looking for Teaching Assistants (Trained & Un-Trained) in Runcorn for long term, and even permanent vacancies! We are looking for teaching assistants that are passionate and determined to make a difference in our young people’s lives. If this sounds like something you’re interested in, why not get in touch for a discussion about your career?
Your dedicated consultant Emma work on an individual basis to suit your requirements – whether that be looking at working part-time or full-time basis. Whatever suits you, we will ensure that we can find a role that caters for your arising needs.
You may be required to work 1:1 basis, or within a small class of around 7 with a variety of additional needs including ADHD or Autism. We can provide full FREE teaching assistant course training & SEND Specific CPD to ensure you have all the tools to be successful in your new role.
We are looking for Teaching Assistants who:
• Has recent experience working with children, inside or outside of a classroom environment (SEND experience also beneficial additional experience, but not essential).
• Can promote being a positive role model for our students
• Can quickly build rapport with colleagues and students.
• Can close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand throughout the recruitment process to provide guidance and information about any roles we have available. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools, and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated SEND Consultant (Emma) who is a fully qualified SEND Teacher and SENCO with a combined total of 15 years’ experience within the Education sector.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide free CPD training.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
Additionally, there are some key advantages of working in SEND provisions including:
• Shorter working hours which will help you to establish a better work life balance.
• Smaller class sizes where you can really get to know your students
• More non-contact time so marking can be done during the working hours
• Flexibility within the curriculum meaning you can be creative with your approach.
• Satisfaction in supporting and seeing students reach their full potential.
• Complimentary lunch
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check.
If you are interested in this Teaching Assistant position, please click 'apply now' and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, for an informal chat about the Teaching Assistant role please contact Emma Bloore, SEND Recruitment Consultant at our Cheshire office in Nantwich.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Cheshire office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available. We will be happy to offer our support, advice, and guidance.REF: ENB-1TACR-1WA7