Posted 21 days ago
Are you a caring and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant with a passion for supporting students with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)? We have exciting opportunities for you to join thriving SEND schools in Louth and surrounding areas, providing essential support to students in their educational journey.
Simply Education is delighted to be working with exceptional SEND schools across Lincolnshire, that are known for their commitment to creating a positive and inclusive learning environment. Joining this dedicated team, you will play a vital role in supporting the academic and personal development of students with SEND.
As a Teaching Assistant, your responsibilities will include providing one-to-one and small group support to students, assisting with classroom activities, and working collaboratively with the teaching staff and SENCO. Your dedication and support will contribute to creating an environment where every student can thrive.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide 1:1 support and guidance to children with SEND.
• Assist the children so they can access the tasks set out for them.
• Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment.
• Build and nurture positive relationships with children and staff.
• Support children with their social and emotional development.
• Create and maintain effective communication with children and staff.
• Develop a good understanding of individualised needs of children you are supporting.
• Full, clean driving license.
• Enthusiastic and caring attitude.
• Previous experience working with students with SEND is advantageous.
• Ability to adapt to different learning needs.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are…
• Your own dedicated consultant with around the clock access via phone.
• Access to our Educational Development Managers who provide free CPD training.
• Email and SMS confirmation of bookings.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
• FREE 2-day teaching assistant course provided.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone wanting to gain some experience in SEN and is equally a very rewarding role. If you like the sound of this or would like some more information, then don’t hesitate in contacting us! Please click apply and send us a copy of your CV or if you would like an informal chat about the job role, please contact Ruth Jarman on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively on 01522 370172 at our Lincoln office.
* As part of the recruitment process, all candidates are required to have 2 years referencing, provide a 10-year history of education/work and have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are subject to satisfactory background checks. *