Posted 14 days ago
Simply Education are currently recruiting for Teaching Assistant or Learning Mentor for a SEND setting based in Aylesbury, to start as soon as possible, initially until the end of this term.
The setting pride themselves in supporting every young person to re-engage with learning and school life; with the specialist teaching and integrated therapeutic support, small classes and a nurturing approach. They give students a framework for breaking down barriers to learning.
They are ideally looking for a full-time member of staff to join them; pervious SEND experience would be desired, although not essential. You will be supporting a year 9 student, on a one to one basis.
Due to Covid19 Simply Education are currently offering video registrations.
To discuss current this role further or to discover other opportunities Simply Education have available, please get in contact today!
Successful candidates will need to;
- Possess Level1,2 or 3 TA qualification or have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
-Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs, if not permanent work
- Competitive rates of pay (if agency work opted for)
- No need for completion of time sheets (if agency work opted for)
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings (if agency work opted for)
- 75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability calendar via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required (if agency work opted for)REF: BAL-T2T-MIKE