Posted 11 days ago
Are you passionate about working with young people and making a difference to their learning? If so Simply Education want to hear from you.
Simply Education are currently working with a school in Skegness that are seeking a Teaching Assistant to support in a number of areas across the school.
This position will be full time to start immediately.
Your main role will be to support the teaching staff and to work with other support staff to enhance the development and education of pupils. You will assist with the induction, assessment, intervention and support of all pupils. SEN experience is desirable.
What do you need to have?
- Level 2 or Level 3 NVQ
- Be engaging, fun and flexible where needed
- Able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a patient and creative approach
- Bring new ideas, be adaptable and build excellent working relationships
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated Secondary Consultant
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to online lesson resourcing
- FREE CPD courses – completed by ex-Senior education professionals
- In school support from senior leadership professionals
- Recommend a friend incentive
- Regular appraisal for long term roles
All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form and an enhanced DBS check.
To apply for this position please send an updated CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!REF: WHP-TASKEG-LN22