Posted 6 days ago
Simply Education are working with a number of schools in Skegness and the surrounding areas that are requiring classroom support to assist teachers.
Simply Education are seeking Teaching Assistants to work on a variety of full time and part time placements.
The Teaching Assistant will ideally have experience of working within a school however if you have relevant transferable experiecne, Simply Education can support your transition into schools with our CPD courses and Education Development Managers.
What do you need to have?
- Be engaging, fun and flexible where needed
- Able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a patient and creative approach
- Bring new ideas, be adaptable and build excellent working relationships
- An experience working as a SEND 1-2-1 is of particular interest.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated Consultant
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to online lesson resourcing
- FREE CPD courses – completed by ex-senior education professionals
- In school support from senior leadership professionals
- Recommend a friend incentive
- Regular appraisal for long term roles
All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form and an enhanced DBS check.
If the above sounds like it might be for you, then please Apply today! For more information please call Will Horspole on 01522 370172 or email email@example.comREF: WHP-TASKEG-PE22