Posted 10 days ago
Learning Support/Classroom Assistant – Ellesmere Port
Simply Education are recruiting on behalf of local specialist provision in Ellesmere Port. They are looking to recruit a Teaching Assistant or Sports Coach to support pupils on a one to one basis.
Some of the pupils present a wide range of complex needs such as ASD and ADHD. At the same time, these children may have other SEND statements. We are keen to hear from candidates who have worked in primary or secondary SEN / ASD provisions of mainstream schools settings. You must be able to demonstrate strong behaviour management skills, solid communication skills.
In your new role, you will have the opportunity to make a real impact on their development both academically and socially. If you want a role where you feel that you are making a difference then please get in touch.
All we ask is that you have the following skills and experience.
- Previous experience either working in provisions, mainstream schools settings or have experience of working with people with complex needs.
- Looking to support a develop pupils with additional learning needs.
- Clear communication both written and verbal
- Be willing to learn
- Have a creative classroom management style.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
If this sounds like the role for you, then the key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated SEND Consultant who really understands the Schools that you would be working.
- Employment Benefits such as Holiday Pay, Sick Pay, Maternity/Paternity Pay, Retail Discounts, Health and Well-being support and guidance.
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers Supporting you every step of the way!
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to make a real difference therefore please do not delay and APPLY TODAY!!! You can apply here or send your CV to ross @simplyeducation.co.uk
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years of referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checksREF: SMH-ELLE-ROSS