Posted 27 days ago
Here at Simply Education we are working with a school in Harlow who are in need of a Teaching Assistant. The right candidate will need to be a kind and patient individual with some experience working with children.
As a TA you could expect to assist a teacher with day to day lessons in the classroom or you could work in small groups or on a 121 basis with children. These positions may also include working on a 121 basis with children with additional needs.
Please note that this position is an immediate start – we do however have positions coming in already from January so please do not hesitate to apply/get in touch for a chat.
As the successful Teaching Assistant, you will need experience working with children, this could be:
• Sports coaches
• Swim coaches
• Performing arts coaches
• Clubs – scouts, brownies, etc
• Volunteer reading with children in schools (lots of parents do this)
• 121/PRU work
• Social workers
• Foster carers
• Family support workers
• Healthcare – some links to SEN
• Police/army cadet trainers
• Summer/activity camps
• Church education
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily-, short- and long-term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Megan Prendergast on 01245 570079. You can also email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Appointments are subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check. Please take a look at our website www.simplyeducation.co.uk for testimonials, CPD Training and working with ‘Simply’ information.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Essex office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: MCP-60614-ESSX