Posted 17 days ago
Simply Education are working with a number of Secondary schools in and around the Stevenage area to place qualified and highly competent talent. Currently, we are working with numerous schools in and around Stevenage looking for Teaching Assistants that will be desperately needed once schools are back at full capacity. We will have a variety of contracts available ranging from day-to-day, short-term, long-term and permanent.
If you are local to Stevenage and the surrounding area and looking for either part-time or full-time roles from March onwards then please call Daniel on 01234 216199
As the successful Teaching Assistant you will need to;
- Have a recognised Teaching Assistant Qualification or
- Have experience working in a school.
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when requiredREF: TNN-STE-HERT