Posted 12 days ago
Simply Education are on the hunt for teaching assistants across the Kent region. If you have experience working with children, either inside or outside of schools, we would love to hear from you. The roles available will typically be on a day-to-day basis, although there is always the possibility of extending these positions into long-term positions based on performance.
We are searching for teaching assistants with confidence, and the ability to quickly build rapport with students. Successful candidates will need to show excellent classroom management skills and be able to provide support for the teachers they are working alongside. These roles span across both specialist schools and main schools, meaning previous experience of S.E.N.D schools is desirable but not essential.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has previous experience working with children.
• Has a desire to work with children and see them succeed.
• Can promote cultural development.
• Can provide support for teaching staff to help deliver lessons and manage behaviour
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand throughout the recruitment process to provide guidance and information about any roles we have available. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
• Minimal administration (no timesheets)
• Email and SMS verification of bookings
• Online diary of bookings, school directions
• £75 referral scheme
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Michael Taylor 01634 926067
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
REF: MJT-MWN-KENTApply Now