Posted 7 days ago
Simply Education are recruiting on behalf of local specialist school near Medway. They are looking to recruit a Teaching Assistant to support a students on a one to one basis, starting in February 2021.
This is a long term position with the potential to become permanent for the right person.
The school support pupils from Year 6 to Year 11 and have complex needs such as ASD and MLD. At the same time these children may have other SEND statements. We are keen to hear from candidates who have worked in primary or secondary settings. You must be able to demonstrate strong behaviour management skills, solid communication skills and be able to on a 1-2-1 basis as well as in small groups.
All we ask is that you have the following skills and experience.
- Experience working in a School or with young people
- Looking to support a develop pupils with additional learning needs.
- Clear communication both written and verbal
- Be willing to learn
- Have a creative classroom management style.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
If this sounds like the role for you, then the key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated SEND Branch Manager who really understands the Schools
that you would be working.
- Employment Benefits such as Holiday Pay, Sick Pay, Maternity/Paternity Pay,
Retail Discounts, Health and Wellbeing support and guidance.
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers Supporting you every step of the way!
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to make a real difference therefore please do not delay and APPLY TODAY!!!
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks
REF: MJT-VNE-KENTApply Now