Posted 17 days ago
Do you have experience working with children inside or outside of schools? Do you have a passion for education and seeing children excel? If you are a qualified teaching assistant, or have experience working with children, I have an exciting opportunity for you.
Simply Education are working alongside schools in Sittingbourne to find enthusiastic teaching assistants to provide support for teachers and students when the school re-opens after lockdown. Whilst schools have done their best to ensure students have been receiving education at home, some students will inevitably require additional help once schools return. Due to this, we are searching for teaching assistants, both qualified and unqualified, to provide this support.
The teaching assistant roles we are working on range from part-time to full-time depending on the schools, and will include working with children from ages 11-18. Whether you are looking for daily work to fit around your existing schedule, or you are looking for a full-time role, simply education have a range of opportunities to fulfil your needs.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has experience working with children, inside or outside of schools.
• Can provide support and guidance for teachers and students.
• Has good knowledge of the KS3, KS4 and KS5 Curriculum.
• Can promote cultural development.
• Has excellent rapport building skills.
• Can provide 1-2-1 support for students if necessary.
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand throughout the recruitment process to provide guidance and information about any roles we have available. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kyle Robinson on 01227 903696.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
REF: KGR-DLQ2-KENTApply Now