Posted 9 days ago
Simply Education are working alongside a school in Dartford who require a Teaching Assistant. This would be to work on long term term assignment support a pupil on a one to one.
The position is 3 days a week (Monday, Thursday and Friday)
We are keen to hear from candidates who have experience with SEN experience, with autism and/or dealing with challenging behaviour.
If this sounds like the role for you, read on!
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience either working in provisions in mainstream schools or
SEND would be an advantage however not essential.
- Experience working in a School or with young people with complex behaviour.
- Looking to support a develop pupils with additional learning needs.
- Clear communication both written and verbal
- Be willing to learn
- Have a strong classroom management style.
- Have a creative approach in dealing with behaviour
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- On line diary of bookings and school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Exclusive access to our educational development managers
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
What you need to do now.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Michael Taylor on 01634 926067.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
REF: MJT-VBW-KENTApply Now