Posted 19 days ago
Do you have experience working with children with special education needs? Are you a nurturing individual who can provide vulnerable children with the support and guidance they need? If you are looking for an opportunity to make a huge difference in children’s lives, look no further.
Simply Education are working with several secondary schools in Sittingbourne and the surrounding area to find high quality teaching assistants. The roles available range from day-to-day cover to some long-term contracts. We are looking for people who are flexible and can adapt to different situations as they present themselves.
The ideal candidates will be those who have the ability to quickly build rapport with students, whilst still providing excellent behaviour management. The roles we are working on span across both specialist schools and mainstream schools, meaning experience working within S.E.N.D schools is desirable but not essential.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has recent teaching experience/ experience working with children.
• Has strong classroom management skills.
• Can promote cultural development.
• Can close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand throughout the recruitment process to provide guidance and information about any roles we have available. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
• Minimal administration (no timesheets)
• Email and SMS verification of bookings
• Online diary of bookings, school directions
• £75 referral scheme
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kyle Robinson on 01227 903696.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: KGR-QSD2-KENT