Posted 22 days ago
Simply Education is on the hunt for a passionate teaching assistant to provide support for a fantastic SEN school in Sittingbourne. The school are searching for a permanent teaching assistant required to work on a 1:1 basis, or within a small group of around 5 students who have a range of complex needs. You will be a supportive and nurturing person with patience and understanding.
On offer for the successful candidate is a competitive salary and benefit scheme. You will quickly build rapport with students to provide them with a safe learning experience and be adaptable in your approach.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a desire and passion to work with SEN children.
• Mentoring and supporting one student or a small group of students.
•Previous experience working as a TA.
•Experience working with pupils who present SEMH.
•Supporting the class teacher, assisting with the lesson plan and setting up the classroom.
• Has great communication and rapport building skills.
• Is a patient and approachable individual.
• Can manage behaviour effectively.
Simply Education’s expert consultants will be on hand throughout the entire recruitment process. We provide guidance and information about all the roles we have available. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools, and we pride ourselves on placing passionate candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Specialist consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to our dedicated team.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work.
• School directions.
• £175 referral scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, 10-year work history as well as complete an enhanced DBS check.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV alternatively you can call Nicole Howe on 01634 926 067.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: NHO-9369-KENT