Simply Education work with schools across Lincolnshire and we are seeking Teaching Assistants.
We are looking for Teaching Assistants across Key Stage 1 and 2, including 1:1 supports or those with SEND experience. The successful candidate must be able to support the Teacher and have a positive impact on the students.
The attributes we look for in a TA are;
- Have relevant qualifications or experience
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach if necessary
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed.
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.