Posted 10 days ago
Simply Education are working with a number of secondary school in the central Lincoln area that require additional classroom support following the return of schools for the final term.
As the teaching assistant you will be required to work with small groups of pupils as well as on an 1-2-1 basis with some students that require additional support.
The teaching assistant in some cases will be designated to one department and therefore any additional subject knowledge of core GCSE subjects would be and additional benefit but not essential.
Previous experience of working as a teaching assistant is not essential as training and support can not be offered however it is essential that to apply for this role as a teaching assistant you have some relevant experience of working in schools or young people.
As the successful Teaching Assistant you will need to;
- Have a recognised Teaching Assistant Qualification
- Have experience working in a school.
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when requiredREF: WPH-TAS659-LN21