Simply Education have started working with a number of secondary schools across the Norfolk area, more predominately in Norwich! We require Teaching Assistants on an ad-hoc basis to assist the class teacher during lessons. You must have previous experience of working with children between the ages of 11-16 years old in an educational setting. Ideally you will also have experience of working with children with additional needs including ASD.
In addition, we are also working with various alternative educational providers and SEN schools around the area who require Learning Support Assistants with a desire to work with students who have Special Educational Needs.
As the successful Cover Supervisor you will need to;
- Have a creative approach to classroom management.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Be passionate about working with young people.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have a minimum of 2 years of referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed.
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- Competitive reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
If this could be the role for you please do not hesitate to contact us today. Alternatively, have a look through our website to see the other positions we are recruiting for.