Simply Education work exclusively with a number of secondary schools based in Milton Keynes who continuously require extra support within the classroom, to start ASAP or after the Easter break.
We are able to offer flexible opportunities and carter for further commitments you may have outside of working, as well as fulfilling full time teaching assistant roles.
Simply Education continuously require teaching assistants to support local schools for 1:1 support and small groups, for daily cover and longer term assignments.
To be the successful candidate you must have obtained a teaching assistant qualification or have a minimum of 6 months of related experience. You will also be extremely approachable, committed and reliable.
Further requirements include:
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- Have Strong Classroom Management
- A formal qualification such as a Teaching Assistant Qualification, British Bachelors or Masters Degree, although previous experience in a classroom environment would also be considered
- A Passion for education
- Passion for supporting students in their learning
- Possess ambition and drive to become an outstanding classroom practitioner
- Excellent communication
- A hard work ethic.
In return you will receive:
- Your own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- Referral scheme
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS/CRB check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks, including a minimum of 2 years of references.