Posted 16 days ago
Simply Education are continuing to ensure that we have a fantastic calibre of Learning Support & Teaching Assistant staff available within in Aylesbury, in line with the high depends. Are you still looking to secure a new role this September ? We want to hear from you.
Simply Education understands the importance of support staff, such as learning support & teaching assistance within schools & the impact they have on learning.
We work very closely with the local schools & are able to offer full or part time roles to provide you with that work life balance.
Due to the restrictions of the current pandemic, Simply Education are able to offer video registrations. For more information please register your details today & one of our dedicated consultants will be in contact!
Successful candidates will need to;
- Possess Qualified Teaching Assistant level 1, 2 or 3; or have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
-Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability calendar via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
REF: BAL-PO9-MIKEApply Now