Simply Education are working with a number of schools throughout Peterborough and surrounding areas to help them recruit qualified SEN Teaching Assistants for various positions. We are looking for teaching assistant that are able to offer support on a day to day basis or long-term supply.
If you have a strong SEN background and are looking for new opportunities please do get in touch.
If you are looking for flexible hours, full-time or part-time work to compliment current commitments or looking to stay in touch with education, Simply Education are looking to add to our team for the next academic year.
You will need to be
- A qualified Teaching Assistant or have experience working within the sector
- Have experience of t the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months.
- Be a flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching.
- Adaptable and reliable.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant.
- A variety of daily, short-and long-term positions to suit your needs.
- No need for completion of time sheets.
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings.
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to us.
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
Don't miss out on an appointment for this summer. Call Terry Sterling on 01227 903696 to book an appointment.