Posted 19 days ago
Simply Education are looking for SEN teaching assistants who are comfortable working in Primary and/or Secondary schools.
We work closely with local schools in the Cambridgeshire area who are always in need of teaching assistants to help in Key Stage 3, Key stage 4 and Key Stage 5 on a part/full-time basis. Work can range from odd days to full weeks and months or a combination of all three.
To be considered for these roles you must have either 6 months prior experience or a childcare/education based qualification.
As the successful Teaching Assistant you will need to;
- Have a recognised Teaching Assistant Qualification or
- Have experience working in a school
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Please contact Alexandra Ciornei on 01733 490097 to register or just for an informal chat about your wants and needs.REF: ALX-88-CAM1