Posted 18 days ago
Teaching Assistant or Sports Coach - SEN School
Long term position
Simply Education are recruiting on behalf of local SEN School in Chester. They are looking to recruit a Teaching Assistant or Learning Mentor and Sports Coach to support pupils on a one to one basis. This would be a long term position starting as soon as possible.
Some of the pupils present wide range of complex needs such as ASC and ADHD. At the same time these children may have other SEN statements. We are keen to hear from candidates who have worked with young people inside or outside of education. You must be able to demonstrate strong relationship building skills.
In your new role as a Teaching Assistant or Sports Coach you will have the opportunity to make a real impact on their development both academically and socially. If you want a role where you feel that you are making a difference then please get in touch.
All we ask is that you have the following skills and experience for this Teaching Assistant role or Sports Coach.
- Previous experience with young people.
- Looking to support a develop pupils with additional learning needs.
- Clear communication both written and verbal
- Be willing to learn new strategies in supporting young people with SEN.
- Have a creative classroom management style.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
If this sounds like the role for you, then the key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated SEN Area Manager who really understands the Schools that you would be working.
- Employment Benefits such as Holiday Pay, Sick Pay, Maternity/Paternity Pay, Retail Discounts, Health and Wellbeing support and guidance.
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- £75 referral scheme
- FREE CPD and online courses delivered by our Educational Development Managers Supporting you every step of the way!
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to make a real difference therefore please do not delay and APPLY TODAY!!!
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checksREF: HMD-PRU-8917