Teaching Assistant Lincoln
Posted 16 days ago
Simply Education are seeking Teaching Assistants to work in secondary schools across Lincolnshire. Local schools are in need of extra classroom support to help students catch up after school closures in 2020.
The Teaching Assistant will be required to work with small groups of students and in some cases 1-2-1. As the Teaching Assistant you will support the class teacher in a number of areas and it will be vital that you are capable of building up a good relationship with the students.
What do you need to have?
- 6 Months + Experience of working with young people
- Be engaging, fun and flexible where needed
- Able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a patient and creative approach
- Bring new ideas, be adaptable and build excellent working relationships
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated Secondary Consultant
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to online lesson resourcing
- FREE CPD courses – completed by ex-Senior education professionals
- In school support from senior leadership professionals
- Recommend a friend incentive
- Regular appraisal for long term roles
All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form and an enhanced DBS check.
To apply for this position please send an updated CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!
REF: WPH-TAS170-LN20Apply Now