Posted 30 days ago
Teaching Assistant, Salford
Simply Education are currently recruiting a Teaching Assistant/LSA on behalf of a Secondary School in Salford. This post is ongoing and will start immediately.
The Teaching Assistant will be required to work closely with a number of students as well as supporting the subject teacher.
The Teaching Assistant will need to be able to quickly build up good relationships with the students and be able to support them with all aspects of their studies.
What do you need to have?
- Be engaging, fun and flexible where needed
- Able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a patient and creative approach
- Bring new ideas, be adaptable and build excellent working relationships
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated Secondary Consultant
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to online lesson resourcing
- FREE CPD courses – completed by ex-Senior education professionals
- In school support from senior leadership professionals
- £150 referral scheme
- Regular appraisal for long term roles
All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form and an enhanced DBS check.
To apply for this position please send an updated CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!REF: BRM-KS34-1209