Teaching assistant needed in Gainsborough
Posted 16 days ago
Teaching Assistant urgently needed to work within Primary School in Gainsborough, Lincolnshire
Work is ongoing till at least Christmas
Simply Education are urgently seeking an exceptional Teaching Assistants to work within local Primary school based in Gainsborough Lincolnshire. This school provides high standards of learning to all children within their care. All teachers and support staff work together to provide an enjoyable experience for all and are fully committed to the ethos and values of the school. These placements will be an excellent opportunity for somebody looking for a new challenge!
Your main role will be to support the teaching staff and to work with other support staff to enhance the development and education of pupils. You will assist with the induction, assessment, intervention and support of all pupils.
You will provide input into the planning and evaluation of learning activities for individuals and groups of pupils. As well as this you will monitor individual’s progress, achievements and development and report these to the teaching staff.
What do you need to have?
• Be engaging, fun and flexible where needed
• Able to deal with challenging behaviour
• Have a patient and creative approach
• Bring new ideas, be adaptable and build excellent working relationships
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Consultant
• Competitive rates of pay
• Access to online lesson resourcing
• FREE CPD courses – completed by ex-senior education professionals
• In school support from senior leadership professionals
• Recommend a friend incentive
• Regular appraisal for long term roles
All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form and an enhanced DBS check.
To apply for this position please send an updated CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!
REF: JOK-TAGA-1510Apply Now