Posted 10 days ago
About Us: We are a leading supply teaching agency dedicated to connecting talented education professionals with schools in Chesham and the surrounding areas. Our mission is to ensure that every student has access to high-quality education by providing skilled and passionate teaching assistants when and where they are needed most.
Position Overview: As a Supply Teaching Assistant, you will enjoy the flexibility of working on a day-to-day or long-term basis in a variety of schools across Chesham. Your responsibilities will include:
• Providing support to teachers and students in different classrooms.
• Adapting quickly to different school environments and routines.
• Assisting with classroom management and activities.
• Building positive relationships with students and staff.
• Embracing the opportunity to inspire and motivate students from diverse backgrounds.
Qualifications: To excel in this role, you should have the following qualifications and qualities:
• A passion for education and a commitment to making a positive impact.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Adaptability and the ability to thrive in diverse educational settings.
• Relevant qualifications or experience in education is a plus but not mandatory.
• Enthusiasm and a love for working with children and young learners.
What We Offer:
• Competitive pay rates and weekly compensation.
• Flexibility to choose your work assignments and schedule.
• Access to a wide network of schools and educational settings.
• Opportunities for professional development and training.
• A supportive team dedicated to your success.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in any of these positions, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Sam on 01494 980 147.