Teaching Assistant Sleaford
Posted 25 days ago
At Simply Education safety is at the upmost of importance. Therefore we are offering all candidate the opportunity to register online via video link.
Simply Education are recruiting for a Teaching assistant for SEN School in Lincolnshire, this role would be starting in mid October 2020.
This school specialize in supporting pupils with complex behaviour and who can find mainstream education a challenge.
The ideal person will hold a teaching assistant qualification or will have at least 6 months experience of working with young people in the classroom environment. SEND / SEMH experience is not essential.
What do you need to have?
- Teaching Assistant qualification or relevant experience
- Be engaging, fun and flexible where needed
- Able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a patient and creative approach
- Bring new ideas, be adaptable and build excellent working relationships
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated Secondary Consultant
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to online lesson resourcing
- FREE CPD courses – completed by ex-Senior education professionals
- In school support from senior leadership professionals
- Recommend a friend incentive
- Regular appraisal for long term roles
All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form and an enhanced DBS check.
REF: WPH-TAS112-LN20Apply Now