Posted 22 days ago
Simply Education works with a number of mainstream & SEND settings across Milton Keynes, Buckingham & Buckinghamshire exclusively; with support staff for daily, short & long-term cover. Such work is available immediately.
Recognising that support staff really play a key part in not only supporting with essential learning, but also the subject teacher & learner's development, Simply Education are keen to hear from teaching assistants & learning support staff who are keen to secure a position for now or this new term.
Whether you are keen to stick to the excitement that daily supply brings, or prefer to secure a longer-term post, Simply Education is in a fantastic position to support you through that process. Such roles can also be offered on a part-time basis, depending on the need of the school.
Support staff are currently in high demand with our local schools, so please apply today if you are keen to explore opportunities further.
Successful candidates will need to;
- Possess relevant qualifications &/or have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
-Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs, if not permanent work
- Competitive rates of pay (if agency work opted for)
- No need for completion of time sheets (if agency work opted for)
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings (if agency work opted for)
- 75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability calendar via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required (if agency work opted for).REF: BAL-UT9-MIKE