Posted 17 days ago
Teaching assistant for year 1 class – starting in September.
We work closely with a number of primary schools in the local area and there is a frequent need for support staff working as a Teaching Assistant. These assignments could lead to permanent opportunities but also offer flexibility for those only looking for part-time hours.
Amazing school in Boston is looking to welcome teaching assistant for the year 1 class from September.
Monday to Friday
8.30am – 3.30pm
Please reach out to me as soon as possible to book zoom interview.
The Requirements for teaching assistant:
As the successful Teaching Assistant, you will need to;
- Have a recognised Teaching Assistant Qualification
- Have experience working in a school
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
All candidates who register with Simply Education for teaching assistant role will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role of teaching assistant, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Jovita Kirkham 01522370172
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Lincoln office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: JOK-TAKP-1607