Posted 3 months ago
Here at Simply Education we are currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant with a good knowledge of KS2 for a long-term role based in Congleton, Cheshire. We have built great relationships with this school and the they'll make you feel like part of the team from day one!
The position is Monday to Friday (term-time only)
Start: January 2021
End: May 2021 (potential to be extended)
Pay: £65.00 to £75.00 per day based on experience
As a classroom Teaching Assistant, you will be working with groups of children and in partnership with the class teachers.
What do you need?
- Either Qualified Teaching Assistant level 1, 2 or 3; or have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- A good knowledge of the Key Stage 2 curriculum.
- 10 year checkable work/education history
- Our compliance department consistently maintains the highest standards of vetting to ensure we continually maintain our REC Audited Education Status. All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
- Proof of ‘Right to Work in the UK’
What we are looking for:
- Real passion for education and learning.
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Adaptable and reliable.
- Flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching.
- Have experience of the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated consultant (Kevin Gleave)
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone/text/email
- Exclusive access to our Educational Development Managers
- FREE CPD courses
- Access to online lesson resourcing
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings.
- On line diary of bookings and school directions.
- Easy to use ‘Availability’ system
- £75 referral scheme
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV over. You can also email a copy of your CV (as a word document) to email@example.com
Kevin will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online or face-to-face) and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form.
If this position isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Cheshire office on 01270 382101 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: KAG-CEPR-TAHE