Teaching Assistants - Aylesbury
Simply Education are continuing to ensure that we have a fantastic calibre of staff available within in Aylesbury, once all are able to return to normality! Are you keen to secure a new teaching assistant role from September 2020? We want to hear from you.
Simply Education understands the importance of support staff within schools & are able to offer full or part time roles to suit your work life balance.
For more information please register your details today & one of our dedicated consultants will be in contact!
Successful candidates will need to;
- Possess Qualified Teaching Assistant level 1, 2 or 3; or have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
-Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability calendar via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.