Teaching Assistants & Learning Mentors - Blythe Bridge
Simply Education are working with a SEMH School in Blythe Bridge. They are looking for Teaching Assistants, Learning Mentors and Sports Coaches to support students on either a one to one basis or in small groups.
The School specialise in supporting pupils with social and emotional needs and who may find mainstream education a challenge. The staff at the school are extremely passionate about supporting and educating the pupils that they work with, and this is clearly seen across the school.
In this role you may be asked to work with a variety of pupils who display challenging behaviour and/or have MLD, ASD and ADHD. Depending on the needs of the pupil, you could be required to work on a 1:1 basis or as part of a class. You will also be working with teachers and other staff members, to ensure pupils stay engaged in lessons and feel valued.
This would be a full-time position working 5 days per week term time only between 8:30am – 3:30 pm each day.
The schools are looking for staff who have the following skills and experience.
Previous Experience with Autism desirable however not essential
-Looking to support pupils with additional learning needs.
- Clear communication both written and verbal.
-Be willing to learn.
-Have a strong classroom management style.
-Have a creative approach in dealing with behaviour.
-Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
If this sounds like the role for you, then the key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated SEND Branch Manager who really understands the Schools that you would be working.
- Employment Benefits such as Holiday Pay, Sick Pay, Maternity/Paternity Pay, Retail Discounts, Health and Wellbeing support and guidance.
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers , Supporting you every step of the way!
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to make a real difference therefore please do not delay and APPLY TODAY!!!
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background