Teaching Assistants - Medway
Posted 18 days ago
Simply Education are looking to recruit Teaching Assistants for day-to-day and short-term assignments throughout the academic year in the Medway area.
Lauren Smith at Simply Education works closely with a lot of Primary Schools in the Medway area. With over four years of experience working with schools in the local area, there has recently been a high need for teaching assistants on either day to day, part time or a full time basis. The day to dayassignments often lead to long-term and permanent opportunities but also offer flexibility for those only looking for part-time hours.
As the successful Teaching Assistant you will need to;
- Have experience working with children.
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Lauren Smith on 01634 926 067.
REF: LLS-456D-KENTApply Now