Teaching Assistants - Oxford
Simply Education are recruiting teaching assistants for daily supply in Oxford.
We are currently working with multiple schools in the central Oxford area who require teaching assistants for daily supply across a variety of primary year groups. We are seeking unqualified and qualified teaching assistants who have experience working within a school setting and who have the passion to support children throughout primary education.
The successful TA must have experience in schools or the relevant qualifications:
- Have relevant qualifications or experience
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Please contact Kealie on 01844 355 581 to register.