Posted 18 days ago
Simply Education are looking to recruit supply teachers in the Kent area to keep up with local demand for inspirational, enthusiastic and passionate teachers/Teaching assistants that can assist with day to day, short term supply cover or even morning or afternoon cover.
We are interested in meeting with Qualified Primary Teachers, Childcare Practitioners and Teaching Assistants local to the area that can provide cover at short notice.
This is an ideal opportunity for teachers to keep their skill set up and stay in touch with teaching, whilst providing a valuable service to local schools.
Our experienced education specialist consultants will be on hand to give guidance and career support and provide you with information on upcoming dates for Simply Education CPD courses. Supply teaching offers you flexibility and the opportunity to work across main school, grammar and independent settings.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested booking an appointment on this open day, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sarah.F@simplyeducation.co.uk or please call the East Kent Primary Consultant, Sarah Fletcher on 01227 903696