Teaching Assistants - September Roles
Posted 14 days ago
Simply Education are looking for Teaching Assistants who are looking to secure a permanent role in September.
Simply Educations are continuing to work with Primary and Secondary schools across Oxfordshire who are already looking for qualified and unqualified Teaching Assistants to join their school for the new academic year. We are also looking for Teaching Assistants with SEND Experience.
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Have the relevant experience or qualifications as a teaching assistant.
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kealie on 01844 355 581.
REF: KES-TAT-SEPTApply Now