Posted 22 days ago
Simply Education are currently working with a number of Secondary schools in both Slough and Reading to assist with a range of contracts available for the new academic year.
As a result of the pandemic and other mitigating factors, the Education sector has suffered massively. We are now looking to get things back on track by providing such institutions with the best possible candidates over the course of the next few months to 'steady the ship'.
Teaching Assistants and all general cover staff are of significant interest to us at the moment due to the incredibly high demand for candidates of quality.
Although being able to drive will be an advantage, it will not be essential due to good connecting public transport in the area.
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in in your chosen subject or key stage
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Tom on 07741 268729.REF: TNN-GCS-BERK